Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PROMISE

I write wen somthn is goin into ma mind which has totally overcame ma mind.dis evn hapend sum tym before ...but dat thing i am goin to write afta som tym,,because dat tym dat thing ws in ma mind so much dat i din eva think of writin it ...writin dis this blog is juz fo ma fun n tp,,,soo..i dun mind writin ne shit on dis blog.....
hmmmmm.....the promise i hv made to ma sister....ma dear sweetheart pinu.....immma family..shez d person who holds d most value fo me....i cant ignore nething i hav said to me....I lov her and can du nething fo her.......
pinu is a person who knws abt ma bad habit afta ma frenz......i share evethyn wid her....wen i told her abt dis...she was extremely angry on me....which was bt obvious.....she several tyms warned me for dat.....but i was on ma way...as "nobody tells me wat to du"....eva....i was ki lyk wen ma gf...wil ask me to leave dat habit.......den only i wil...i think dat is 1 of f most precious gift one can giv to his gf...wat say..........but...den pinu sent me such senti sms dat juz made me cry ...whole nyt.....and nw i hv decided to leave it...atleast i can try ma best....i hv saved those msgs n luk at dem eveday...pinu am doin all dis shit stuff juz fo u ....i knw u wl say its fo me....bt...i dun worry abt me ......n don giv a dam fuck to dis blody dirty lyf awso.........
i wont dissappoint u pinu...otherwise i wl nt frgv ma self fo ma lyftym.........
pinu u ah one of dose persons for whom ma lyf is.....................nething fo u sweetheart...muah..................

No comments:

Post a Comment